Podcast Episode Summary: How to sell ad space your niche blog
Selling ad space on your blog is one of the best ways to generate passive income.
You don’t have to split the income like with Google Adsense
You don’t get a tiny percentage of the sale like with Affiliate marketing
Essentially all the income is yours.
I share my successes and strategies that I have used selling ad space on my niche blog over the past two years.
Thanks for all your feedback on my last blog post about what successful bloggers don’t do. I will be turning that blog post into a later episode on the podcast.
Once again I really appreciate your feedback and reviews on Itunes/Stitcher etc.
If you are wondering about the island of Bali I mentioned, read my blog post on it
What you will learn in this episode:
- How I went from zero ad revenue to over $5k per month in about 6 months
- The strategy you can implement today on you blog
- Why it is so important to actually ask for an advertiser to pay you.
- My story of being essentially broke on a remote island off Bali and getting $1500 in my bank account the next day. Keep in mind there was no Western Union and only 1 ATM on the whole island.
- How to sell ad space as a package on your blog
- Why it is better to sell your ad package over 3 months instead of month to month.
- How to sell ad space on your niche blog
If you are looking to start a niche blog I do recommend Bluehost. I will have some tutorials coming on Youtube very soon so be sure to subscribe here.
If you enjoyed this episode please review on Itunes/Stitcher etc. I will be coming out with a new episode every week and potentially two – three episodes if I have additional guests on.