The dot com lifestyle ups + downs
Location freedom, travel freedom, money freedom and just all round FREEDOM.
The concept has been something I have been trying to achieve for many years. When I finally did live the “dot com lifestyle” I didn’t realise there would be so many up and downs.
It should be renamed to the dot com roller coaster lifestyle.
In this episode, I talk about my hi’s and lows from living this life for the past two years.
- My 10-day free email course – start your blog and get 1000 visits in 10 days – Nichearound.com/free
- John Chow – The man who I robbed the saying “dot com lifestyle baby” from. Thanks, John!
What I talk about in this episode:
- Office politics – the lovely girl that helped me quit my job
- Freedom – Isn’t that what life is all about? Doing what you want to do
- Job security and how it is a common misconception
- Being secluded from the world and business environment.
- How life is long and why you need to build a solid foundation.
- Travel and the dot com lifestyle
I wish you all the best if you do decide to live the dot com lifestyle, it is not for everyone but if its for you then go for it! 😀